Lg Contour Shell




I had a love/hate relationship with this shell drawing. At times I felt it was too hard to draw this large. I think in some areas my lines worked really well, but as Josh stated that there could have been a few more darker lines on the top of the shell and a little bit more variety in the front of the shell. I still enjoy though how this shell turned out and I think it turned out a lot better then the other shell drawing. I also decided to shade the background because I was not impressed with the charcoal smudges. I feel that this background does work and it is not distracting. With the last and final shell drawing I hope to have a little more fun and experiment more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Stacey Hughes Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template